1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice

Which pet is best

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Nooberu, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Nooberu

Nooberu Visitor

What pet is best for a t hunter and how do i make the perfect one for solo maps all levels i have 120tame lore 100 vet mage carto mining pick

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

2. Serafi

Serafi Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Not sure about the perfect one, but I am using the same set up as you, and I am using a greater dragon. It is untrained according to the new .. thing, but a good and trusted skilled one even so. I can solo all T maps, regardless of level. Even the diabolical one.

3. DreadLord Lestat

DreadLord Lestat Social Media Liaison / Forum Moderator
    Administrator Moderator Professional Stratics Veteran Wiki Moderator Social Media Liaison Stratics Legend PITMUCK

I use a high resist Greater, he is pre-patch, been using him for years. I can solo all level maps regardless of facet with him.

Lord Frodo likes this.
  4. TimberWolf

TimberWolf Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

My favorite is a full trained blue beetle with Rune Corruption, AI, and Lethal Poison. Then when all the killin is done I load his back pack up and off we go. My treasure hunter always gets the best trade in points.... lol I drop consumed damage on him once he is locked on and the Guardians have popped.... heal from a distance if need be.

A lot is just technique, knowing what to do when. I would avoid untrained legacy pets on Diabolic unless you are experienced. Lestat has done so many maps over the years he can probably do a Diabolic with an untrained blue beetle. I have dug hundreds and hundreds of maps.... all levels. I typically can't solo a diabolic with my old dragon.

5. Faith Leafmould

Faith Leafmould Visitor

I use a Cu Sidhe fully trained up, I can do all maps with him. Plus of course I can ride him.

6. celticus

celticus Babbling Loonie

Nice..