1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice

NEWS [UO.Com] The Town Cryer

Discussion in 'UHall' started by UO News, Apr 11, 2018.

1. UO News

UO News RSS Feed
    RSS Feed Stratics Veteran

The Town Cryer is a valuable tool that allows City Governors and Guild Leaders to communicate news to the citizens of the realm. To celebrate the Town Cryer we are happy to share Ink Slinger.

Continue reading...

2. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

So the EMs are going to hire shard reporters ? That's all I got from that. Well, the empty Shard Reporter seats during Kings Council meetings can't look any worse than the empty Governor seats.

3. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

As Governor of Yew on GLs I did post a report on to the New Town Crier system... Doubt anyone has bothered to read it but I did post it. Will try to keep it up to date.

4. Dot_Warner

Dot_Warner Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran Britain [BRIT]

I posted one as well, but people have to click on the city banner to see that city's news.. Too many clicks for lazy people!