1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice

[Treasure Hunting] Unreadable Maps

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Nightmare of GL, Oct 12, 2019.

1. Nightmare of GL

Nightmare of GL Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I was recently looking through my maps and I ended up finding an Unreadable Treasuremap for somewhere in Tokuno Islands. Any idea as to what these are would like to know what to do with them.

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Wiki Moderator Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

They are likely already-dug Level 7 maps from before the changes. I had a number of my archival Diabolical maps that were already completed turn into those.

3. Nightmare of GL

Nightmare of GL Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Thank you Basara, I came back and bought my house and was going through my maps to organize things. I found that and was trying to figure out what it was.

4. Cinderella

Cinderella Sage
    Governor

I noticed the other day, that they fixed them.
    It should have the title on the map again.
    I had several that were unreadable like that.
    I was surprised when I could read them again.

When they changed the levels of tmaps, it was stated that if they were already done, that they would retain the title.
    I posted about them changing, when it was on TC but they didn't fix it then.
    Not sure exactly when it was changed, but it now is...