1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice

Soul stones

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Caige, Oct 23, 2018.

1. Caige

Caige Visitor

Ok just came back a few weeks ago what are soul stones how can I get them and I’ve heard about a experience gain item so so lost ... help please !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Xris

Xris Sage

Soulstones can be bought on the UO store, or in game (Soulstone tokens). You can also claim as a vet reward. You can also buy Soulstone fragments (which only have 5 charges) in game as well. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING THAT'S NOT A TOKEN. Soulstones are account bound, so you can't use one with someone else's name on it. Even if it's blank it no good. Only buy tokens. The used ones on VS are for decoration only, or to put one over on a player who doesn't know better.

The scrolls that improve skill gains are called "Alacrity scrolls". They increase skill gains for 15 minutes.

Scrolls of Transcendence increase your characters skill points instantly. They go up to 5.0 and are usually much more expensive than alacrity scrolls.

3. Xris

Xris Sage

Also Soulstones hold skills so you can transfer them between characters to answer what they are.

4. Caige

Caige Visitor

Thanks for the reply are soul stones expensive and are they needed or just a benifit ?

5. Xris

Xris Sage

On Atlantic there around 40 million (haven't checked in a while tho). If you want to transfer skills between characters then yes they are necessary.

6. Xris

Xris Sage

Or 20$ from the UO store

7. Caige

Caige Visitor

Do they burn up or unusable once a skill is transferred ?

8. Maldar

Maldar Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The Soul Stone FRAGMENTS only have 5 "charges" that, when used up, the fragment becomes nothing more than decoration. So you can only use a fragment 5 times. The full Soul Stone has infinite "charges" and is good forever.

9. Caige

Caige Visitor

Ahhh got it! Thanks

Maldar likes this.
  10. Des804

Des804 Visitor

Can Endless Journey Use Soul Stones ?

11. Nero

Nero Adventurer

Yes concerning EJ.

And they are 10 dollars, not 20 dollars, if you buy from the store.

You have to be carefull using them when you set skill caps manually (my enhanced client experience, not sure about the classic client) and want to upload the SAME skill from another stone . E.g. you set the parrying cap to 60.0 then move the points to a stone and upload 100.0 parrying, it will delete 40.0 skill points if you forget to remove the cap.

#11 Nero, Apr 13, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2019