1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice

Soul Stones *Yew Gate*

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Skeletor_Siege, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Skeletor_Siege

Skeletor_Siege Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Hello old friends,

Reaching to see on the off chance anyone recovered soulstones for MiM & Skeletor from the house near Yew gate which likely fell a while back.

Thinking of returning to the game, not sure I have it in me to start totally from scratch. I gotta get better at packing up my dang house.

Anyway let me know!

Best,
    Skeletor

2. Shalimar/Cleo

Shalimar/Cleo Journeyman

Hi Skeletor, I have 1 soul fragment (bushido stored) with your name on, in a bag with another frag (archery stored) and a few full stones (no skills stored) all unknown owners, picked up by Max at an idoc and handed to me for safe-keeping. You are welcome to test the other frag and soulstones to see if they're yours. I also have other unnamed stones you could test to see if any belong to you. Sara/Delores has lost stones as well and I'm sure she will let you test those also.

3. Skeletor_Siege

Skeletor_Siege Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Awesome, yea I'll give it a whirl, although I think most of them would have skills on em. Trying to set up my comp now, I'll look for you on the discord.

4. Max Blackoak

Max Blackoak Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

maybe @Bo Bo or @Rizarium have some more. I don't even remember whether GIL was there and managed to pick some up or not, so can't hurt to ask @Delores D

5. Delores D

Delores D Journeyman

*Does the happy dance* MiM 3.20.2019 28 soulstones

Skeletor 3.10.2019 31 soulstones.

6. Skeletor_Siege

Skeletor_Siege Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Amazing! When can we meet up!

7. Delores D

Delores D Journeyman

Noon time eastern today? Go to Delores's castle. Brit Hub, first floor where the lamp is.