1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice

Sigil Location

Discussion in 'UO Vice vs Virtue' started by Ford Taunus, Nov 20, 2017.

1. Ford Taunus

Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend K/K

Hellos,

Tried to find sigil in some (about 10) VvV fight with no luck... Found this from web: Virtue Vs Vice Sigil Locations but still no luck.
    I got Detect Hidden 100% and "mark for sigil in VvV gump is on"
    upload_2017-11-20_9-4-28.png

I have newer got text “Their keen senses detect something hidden in the area”

Any Idea what is going wrong

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

congrats on finding that page. I was asked not to make it public by someone from a different fan site after I uploaded it. You should be able to find them from that, I did. You do have to be quite close, and being the wrong side of something like a lamp post can stop you finding it.

3. Ivonna Seasmore

Ivonna Seasmore Visitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

can u plz help me, that link doesn't work, and I want to find the new sigil locations for VvV...thx

4. PageBoy

PageBoy Journeyman

If I remember correctly UOcartographer can show, under markers, the locations of the sigils