1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice

Played at original launch, and again in 2007, back again!

Discussion in 'Welcomes & Introductions' started by Sleepcoma, May 10, 2018.

1. Sleepcoma

Sleepcoma Visitor

Hi there, like many others here, the Endless Journey news made its way around my circle of friends and we all decided to look into what is going on these days. We originally all played on Great Lakes and Lake Superior back in 1997 while in junior high on 56k modems. We were aided by daisy chained 3 way phone calls, IRC, and ICQ. Over the years we've all bounced around between various official shards and things like *** or UO *******. I came back and played on Lake Austin in 2007 after making friends with folks on the UO Forums board, and that is where I have landed upon opening up my account again yesterday.

It looks like there is a lot to catch up on, just like when I started back up a decade ago. I am fortunate in that I don't necessarily need to start from zero, but it does look like Atlantic has won the war of attrition with now being the most active server, so there is some temptation to start fresh where more people are. In any case, I'm off to research how to play my fencer again, see everyone around!

2. Captn Norrington

Captn Norrington Stratics Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter The Valorian Knights

Welcome back to UO! :)