1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. The Broadsword team is seeking alternative castle designs! Learn more and discuss here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Broadsword is hosting a 20th Anniversary Party for UO this September! Learn more here. Will you be there, Guest?
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Need some PC on some Splintering weapons.

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Assia Penryn, Jun 18, 2017 at 1:16 AM.

1. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Please!! :heart: If you could post all suggestions here so the next noob like me might be able to reference.

I have more similar in other fencing weapons, but hopefully this will help me get an idea on those.

Thank you VERY much to all those who help in advance.

pcweps1.jpg

pcweps2.jpg

2. Happy Rage

Happy Rage Sage

Brittle splintering weps aren't worth much honestly, they wear down super fast because of splint and can't be POFed back up because of the brittle. Someone might buy some but won't be for much because of the lack of life on the wep, sorry.

3. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

No apologies needed. Thanks for taking the time to give me the information!

Happy Rage likes this.