1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice

[Buying] looking for zento or quality waterfront home

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by fonsvitae, Dec 20, 2018.

1. fonsvitae

fonsvitae Adventurer

As the title states, looking to purchase or a Zento home or a quality waterfront somewheres else. If you have something to be considered (or know somebody who does and would like to put us in contact), please respond or here or via pm.

Thank you.

2. Baby Doll

Baby Doll Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend IPKU

As one of the cool kids on Siege, I am informing you that all the cool kids got together and decided you were to new to be that cool to get that type of Siege home!

TheDrAJ and Victim of Siege like this.
  3. fonsvitae

fonsvitae Adventurer

4. Tyrath

Tyrath Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Don't know what you call quality but there is a spot open on the Island South of Ocrina Island for a decent size house right next to the water and the water on two sides (North and East Sides) My fishing house used to be there and saw it was open yesterday while logging in and out of accts. Not a great place if you want to be close to a bank or a moongate but great if you like to chop wood and fish.

5. fonsvitae

fonsvitae Adventurer

I am still searching for a Zento home in particular; if anyone has one on offer, please contact me. Thank you.