1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice

Loading Rotated Maps - 12 hrs now

Discussion in 'Ultima Mapper' started by Val-Tur, Mar 3, 2016.

1. Val-Tur

Val-Tur Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have installed this application twice now & the same thing happens. I install it, download the updates, restart the application & the maps begin to load. When the program starts loading the maps (splash screen) they load fine until it gets to Feluuca rotated or Trammel rotated - the program seems like it is loading as the status bar keeps moving for 12+ hrs today without ever finishing to load Feluuca rotated.

I am using WinXp sp 3.

2. Val-Tur

Val-Tur Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have installed & uninstalled this program 3 times. I even downloaded the install program again. I installed this on another WinXP machine. Everytime the program hangs up loaded Felucca & Trammel roated maps. It seems to me that both the Felucca rotated & Trammel rotated maps are corrupt.

I made copies of the Felucca & Trammel rotated maps & I deleted the source maps. I then made copies of the normal Fel & Tram maps & I renamed them to the rotated maps names . The mapper program loaded all maps including all the other rotated maps without issue.

Someone please fix these maps on the download server so I can correctly install this program. If not, can someone upload working versions of the high/low res versions of the Fel & Tram rotated maps somewhere I can download them. I would appreciate it.