1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Author Wes Locher has teamed up with Stratics for a giveaway of his new book Braving Britannia. This book explores the history and impact of Ultima Online and includes interviews from current and past dev team members as well as many UO and Stratics community members. Click here for more details!
    Dismiss Notice

[Jul 20, 2018] Siege Title Fight - A M A D E U S vs BO (Ocllo Arena)

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Lord Kurt Cobain, Jul 11, 2018 at 12:59 AM.

?

Would you like to see this fight?

1. Yes; settle this outside of general chat

75.0%
  2. No; keep chatting, maybe some other time...

25.0%
Siege Title Fight - A M A D E U S vs BO
Posted By Lord Kurt Cobain

Ocllo Arena
Friday, July 20, 2018 - 12:00 AM
(ends Saturday, July 21, 2018 - 12:00 AM)
Timezone: America/New_York

Keywords

Upcoming Occurrences

All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

Start: Friday, July 20, 2018 - 12:00 AM
End: Saturday, July 21, 2018 - 12:00 AM
  1. Lord Kurt Cobain

Lord Kurt Cobain Journeyman

I've had it with this guy...

Talking about my real life information, sharing personal information on his discord. Pulling info from my social media profiles. This guy does not even know me... I don't even want to know what compels a person to DOXX another player in a video game. But this is where I draw the line...

No more chatting, I'm done with it all. One fight to settle it. I know all of you want to see it, this has been years in the making. I'm calling you out Bo, officially and publicly. I'm offering you 10mil to step inside the arena with me. The winner takes home 20mil. There are several reputable brokers from this community we could get to assist as well. This is an event for the people of Siege, to watch you get put in your place, 6 feet deep in the dirt, once & for all.

If he denies my offer for a fair fight 1 v 1, then he will be confirmed as nothing more than a fraud. Someone who is more concerned with puffing his chest in gen chat, than solving his problems in the battle field like a real pvper.

2. Razz

Razz Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Amy, you truly are a study in Hypocrisy. Or are you conveniently forgetting that you trash talk everyones personal life?

How you can possibly not understand why someone would come at you like that after all the crap you have done to people in this game is freaking laughable.

And holy chit am I laughing my arse off right now!

Thanks Bo!

:ten:

3. Max Blackoak

Max Blackoak Certifiable

I will volunteer as a broker for this fight. You can give me the 10 mil, I already have Bo's.

Ol'Rac Nnod, Baby Doll and kelmo like this.
  4. Igg A Pie

Igg A Pie Lore Master

If you are going to duel like this it should be a bet of 3, 5 or 7

Baby Doll likes this.
  5. Bo Bo

Bo Bo Lore Keeper

ok since he has brought his beef with the bo here. for those that don't know, here is why bo wont fight him in the arena.
    he will go in with protection and parry. hell bo wouldn't fight razz on his mage in there if he was running protection and parry. than create a summon and lay down fields.
    How does bo know he will do this, it is what he does in the field. it is all mages can do to the Bo. lay down fields and stand in them. hoping bo is stupid enough to go into them or get trapped.
    Which btw in the field this turkey is 0-3 vs the bo lately.
    He and billybutthole tried to 2 on bo, he still summoned a deamon and they both almost died, both managed to run away. than he cried in chat
    most recent bo chased him into shame where he para'd up the entrance and help stucked out. than he cried in chat
    last night bo killed two of his alts and he logged on Ama to do nothing but hide in house and spew crap in gen chat. only to die to the Bo while hiding in his house. now he is crying on stratics
    hahahah
    Bo will gladly accept your fight anywhere outside an arena or small area. Bo is not an arena fighter, not setup for it, however you wanna fight in the field please let bo know bo will gladly come hand you your ass.
    You want to be penned into a small area where you hold an advantage, you are a crutch player that will use everything possible to try and beat the bo. and you still lose.
    The arena was created for prodo shards for people to settle differences there, here on siege we can settle it anywhere.

Rizarium, Razz and Baby Doll like this.
  6. Larry Lee

Larry Lee Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran The DarkOutlaws, TDO

I don't like either of you guys!

TheDrAJ and Spiffykeen like this.
  7. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie

You challenged Sionbriea to a duel for 5 mill four weeks ago. She accepted and waited in Luna to meet. You backed out complaining that you had no macros on your NEW computer you just bought. I doubt you'd even show for this fight.

:heart:

8. Razz

Razz Sage

Free Happy Meals and Wendy's shakes to anyone who comes to the fight. ;)

9. Blind Otto

Blind Otto Seasoned Veteran

I have to say, I'm a bit worried about the adverts that this thread is attracting... or is this some strange sort of bachelor auction?

[​IMG]

10. Lord Kurt Cobain

Perhaps I was not clear enough when I made this post so I’ll attempt to get the point across again to the Vice cheerleaders and the Razzs of the world.

This is not a post meant for chatting, making excuses, insults etc. This is an EVENT thread that is meant to display what is now a publically documented offer for a player event for the PEOPLE of SP, as well as gauge their interest in said event. I have very clearly come out in my support for a fair fight to settle matters once and for all. I’m done with the chatter, it’s not why I play this game. I play to compete and defend my title and I have every intention of sticking with my playstyle.

If Bo refuses to fight me in a completely fair 1 v 1 setting in an arena (where he cannot gank with VICE), then I think that the takeaway here is perfectly clear to everyone. I cannot force him to fight me, and the event can’t happen if he refuses. I am willing to give the people what they want, but is he? At the end of the day there is no excuse to refuse the fight given the circumstances. If Bo does not have the courage, skill, or honor to fight like a real pvper, then he does not deserve the respect of one. Let that show here.

I will give him until the end of next week to reconsider and defend his honor. If he is afraid to lose his gold then we can do the fight for free. Otherwise if he continues to refuse my offer, then we all know once and for all he is nothing more than just another RAT in Britannia.

11. Baby Doll

Baby Doll Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran IPKU

12. Razz

Razz Sage

It really is perfectly clear to everyone but you.

What's not clear is why your so upset that Bo told people about you. You have, time and time again, made it perfectly clear in game that you have a degree in Finance from OSU. What's so upsetting about that? :thumbup:

#12 Razz, Jul 11, 2018 at 5:25 PM
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2018 at 5:52 PM
  13. Lord Kurt Cobain

Its natural to pick up small bits of rl information about players in the game just by chatting and listening. I have no problem with that, like how I know you are from 'Bama. I have no problem revealing non specific information about myself in the game either, like for example where I went to school. However there is nothing about what I've disclosed about my real life publicly, that could reveal my identity.

In this case what I have a problem with is a select group of individuals from VICE who have taken time out of their life, and made it a priority to actively seek out information about myself that I have not revealed publicly. Cyber-stalking my online profiles when we are not friends, nor have any mutual friends, and then doxxing me by spreading my information on their discord like a bunch of gossiping school girls. That is obsessive & disgusting behavior from people who are supposed to be grown adults, with nothing better to do in their life. You don't like me in game, fine. But if I catch you talking about my real life information without my permission, you had better have a d*** good reason for doing so...

And before you go asking how I know all of this. Max & Co. unwillingly guilded Billy's alt and brought him into their guild and discord. From their the extent of their unhealthy obsession with me and my life was uncovered in its entirety.

14. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Stratics Legend Dread Lord

unwillingly?

15. I was there the other day

Stratics Veteran

Uhm... Did I won the vote now?
    Currently it‘s 1:11 and as I vote.... they keep chatting...

16. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Grand Inquisitor

What's the Over/Under that this continues to be a GC battle ?

TheDrAJ likes this.