1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice

Item Properties pop-up

Discussion in 'Pinco's UI' started by Tangobravo, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Tangobravo

Tangobravo Visitor

Hey Pinco -- Maybe I'm just not doing it right, but is there any way to adjust the alpha setting of the item properties pop-up at all? What I'm aiming to do is to set the default location using the "Properties Showing Point" action... but I'd like to be able to adjust the transparency to turn it off; sometimes the contrast of the text vs. what is behind it is difficult for my eyes to read.

Thanks again for all of your epic work -- the Pinco UI really does make the game so much better!

2. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

There is no option for the transparency, you should change the text colors instead :)

3. Tangobravo

Tangobravo Visitor

No worries, then! Thanks for the fast feedback, Pinco! As always, you rock. Unfortunately, changing text colors isn't always enough to compensate for my eye's inability to read varied levels of contrast. Easy enough for me just to tweak the .lua file to make it happen... just have to bypass your patcher or re-apply the tweak each launch. No big deal, really.. just thought there might have been a user-facing setting or way to do it (mouse-scroll with alpha on in a very specific spot) that I might have missed.