1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice

High Seas Expansion

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Anna, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Anna

Anna Visitor

I just purchased the High Seas Expansion. I want to buy one of the new ships. I found my way to sea docks but I cannot find anyone that sells the new ships. Does anyone know anything about this?

2. dark sonja

dark sonja Visitor

Go to Sea Market, there Will be 2 npcs selling new ships

3. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

There are 2 NPCs at Sea Market, one is human and sells the Tokuno ship, one is Gargoyle and sells the gargoyle ship. They also sell all the regular old style ships, so be sure to scroll through the menu.

Siabra likes this.
  4. Anna

Anna Visitor

Thanks for your help!

5. Anna

Anna Visitor

Thanks!

6. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Wiki Moderator Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

The rowboats are also very useful as well - pick up a few of them.

For one thing, they are temporary boats. When you use one, the deed stays in your pack. You don't have to retrieve it, as the deed can be reused and the placed rowboat goes away when you reuse it, or go too far from it. When I was doing trade orders, I would use it to go across from the mainland to Skara (since you can't use the ferry), or to Jhelom (about a minute by rowboat from the beach by Honor shrine), and it doesn't count as a "ship" for the trade order encounters.

Siabra likes this.