1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice

[Great Lakes] Great Lakes Dread Mare *Closed*

Discussion in 'Pet Procurers Inc' started by Nightmare of GL, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Nightmare of GL

Nightmare of GL Visitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

This is for a Dread Mare named Smokey on Great Lakes for sale but only for a specific price. No real training has been done except a few normal attacks here and there.

Smokey (Dread Mare)
    Hits:575
    Stamina:121
    Mana:125
    Strength:504
    Dexterity:121
    Intelligence:125

Wrestling:88.4
    Tactics:98.8
    Resistance to Spells:84.9
    Anatomy:44.6
    Detecting Hidden:55.4
    Magery:36.9
    Evaluating Intellegence:64.7
    Meditation:83.8
    Focus:97.5

71/32/28/58/43

I don't feel like parting with Smokey but I'm looking for a specific item plus gold for this mare. What I'm asking for is a +20 Fishing Power Scroll and 225 million, I've been offered over 300 million for Smokey but if you have the power scroll and the gold I'll part with him. I will keep this offer up until Sunday January 13th, 2019 until 11 pm Eastern Standard Time. If someone is able to meet this price before I will close the thread immediately please only trust worthy and serious buyers only. P.S. This is a 3-slot mare