1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice

[Buying] Full set of Cameo's.

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Marshall Welsch, Mar 13, 2018.

1. Marshall Welsch

Marshall Welsch Seasoned Veteran
    The Valorian Knights

Hello, I have just created a sampire that has a suit based around Cameo's and I might as well try and go for a full set vs 1 at a time.

I understand that they have been selling anywhere from 120-175m (from what I have seen)

From my knowledge(correct me if I am wrong, please :) ) there are 6 cameo's?

If you have a full set, I will be offering as fair as I possibly can.

361623203 is my ICQ and probably best place to contact me. If you have 3 of 6 or 4 of 6, or 5 of 6, I am likely interested in buying them. Message me if you can assist with this purchase. thanks in advance-

-Marshal :)

2. Diabolic

Diabolic Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Honest opinion here I would try and buy one at a time probably cheaper that way. Most of the time your looking at a set for around a plat the last time I saw them for sale as a whole