1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice

(Question) Bring people back to uo

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Nash, Nov 9, 2018 at 2:24 AM.

1. Nash

Nash Journeyman

I would like to ask all of you to message your friends and people who pvped and no longer do and get them back into the game its gone done hill the last 8 months and im not quite done playing yet ty

2. EvilPixieWorks

EvilPixieWorks Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Unfortunately, 90%+ of my friends have all vanished in the last 5 years, within UO. They dont come on ICQ. They dont return emails. Sometimes, someone will pop up? I wont know who they are until they remind me. I've known maybe a thousand people in 17 years, connected to the game. Life gets busy!

It gets depressing. Checking out friend's homes... and they are gone. Some say a clear farewell. Most do not. Some... houses stand for years and years without a sign of life. As long as the accounts are paid. I just dont understand why you would dish out 50$+ a month out and never enjoy what you worked years to build. It happens! It sucks.

I also think if the price to play was cut in half we'd see a mass return... but I could be wrong. I dont know. Wish I did! All you have to do is look around here and see how high the population has shrank.

3. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Lose the purple type

4. Chris Palazzo

Chris Palazzo Visitor

Community is awesome these days

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

5. EvilPixieWorks

EvilPixieWorks Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

You're not my boss. You dont sign my paycheck.