1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

16th Anniversary Rare Colored Horses... Anyone have a color other then what is in picture here?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by HP_Zoro_HP, Sep 15, 2013.

1. Larisa

Larisa UO Origin News Reporter Staff

Well nothing rare out of the 55 total I have across all shards. I did get a Mesanna Card on 5 shards which is nice :) No cool white flytraps but the flytraps are so amazingly awesome anyway I really don't care, whoever designed those did a spectacular job, thanks! :)
    CovenantX, Arrgh, Athelas and 5 others like this.
  2. LetheGL

LetheGL Seasoned Veteran

This one? This is the from the darker grey statue.
    1.png
    Jasmynn, Siabra and G.v.P like this.
  3. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend

here's a quick thrown together pic of a few horses I have on test center. looks like the previous poster who said there are two versions of each is right. so like for the goldenish one, I expect there is a light gold one.

[​IMG]
    Jasmynn and Assia Penryn like this.
  4. Arrgh

Arrgh Sage

Good job developers and thanks =)
  5. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable

What I've found is there seem to be two base horses: a brown horse and a white horse. Then the hue of the statue is applied to these base horses and you get the final result.
    UltimatePower and G.v.P like this.
  6. Sadie-

Sadie- Journeyman

As Multi Dwagon already stated the horses spawn in different styles. The most controversial one that i have run across so far is the Blue/Black one whic some people are saying is the rarest ( I still don't have a comment on that because I don't want to open all of my horsies). The two black statues I've opened are both long maned one is the pure form the other is the off long mane. They spawn from these black statues...

16th anni horses.jpg

I haven't opened all of my Anni bags on all my accounts so im still search for the Orange pony statue!! :sad4:
    G.v.P, Andy316 and old gypsy like this.
  7. NuSair

NuSair Babbling Loonie

Here's a pic of my much darker horse that I haven't seen an image of on this thread
    [​IMG]
    old gypsy likes this.
  8. Warpig Inc

Warpig Inc Babbling Loonie

They eat meat and don't have pack instincts. Not that the 4-7 damage would be a game breaker. Would of been nice to have one those orange ones to team up with my fire steed pair. Maybe only on the 16th of Sept a spark trail will be left when at a run. Something like the Krull horses. LOL.
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2013
    G.v.P likes this.
  9. Voodoo Bad Mojo

Voodoo Bad Mojo Lore Master

i know night mares and black horses come in 4 different varieties.
    light and dark then short hair and long hair.... i wonder if this is the case with these?
  10. Eaerendil

Eaerendil Slightly Crazed

Devs, I like the presents! The horses are cool! Unfortunately, you didn´t manage to deliver me ONE rare item in all my years playing UO. Not a single one in about 60 chars for over 6 years. Weird, isn´t it? I know - bad luck.

But let me point out, that these presents are lovely, that I appreciate your great work and that we can feel it now (again): We are not dead!

Btw, this shiny red deed, looking like a phoenix red one: Is this rare? Or only the white one?

Thanks for gathering all those infos in this post!
  11. Voodoo Bad Mojo

ok i know this may sound strange but i swear there are 2 different shades of pink fly trap.
    i took a pick.... and i know its a small pic, but i showed a guild mate in game and he agreed that they are not the same color.

if someone is running EC with Pinco i can meet ya in game and you can check the color IDs for me (us)

[​IMG][​IMG]

same pic, just different formats, didnt know if that would help
  12. Voodoo Bad Mojo

and as for the horses, from the shards i have done (21 per shards x 3 shards so far) i would say for the horses that the Orange one has got to be the rare one, cause i got one out of 63
  13. Eaerendil

THAT would be good news, as I got 1-2 of em :)
  14. Andy316

Andy316 Seasoned Veteran

I've opened a ton of horses, and it seems to be the rarest one is the light orange one.
  15. Voodoo Bad Mojo

8 shards done, 21 per shard, so thats 2 oranges out of 168
  16. THP

THP Grand Poobah

whatever
  17. Frarc

Frarc UO Mod, UO Drachenfels News Mngr, (CLT) Staff Moderator

Mm that was a fast edit of a silly reply. :p
    Xalan Dementia, Winker and Athelas like this.
  18. Winker

Winker Babbling Loonie

nothing new there then
    Xalan Dementia likes this.
  19. THP

THP Grand Poobah

whatever
  20. Eaerendil

Ok, here is im final count: 74 chars and I got...

1 phoenix red plant deed (on Europa)
    1 black & blue horse (on Atlantic)
    2 orange horse statuettes (on Atlantic)

These could be rare ones... But I am not sure.

If there is anybody interested in trading to Drachenfels: ICQ 618 74 39 09
  21. Moldy Fishmonger

Moldy Fishmonger Adventurer

I have discovered there are atleast 3 different pinks and 4 reds.

Pinks are color ID: 26, 126, 226

Reds are color ID: 33, 233, 333, 1931

plants2.png
  22. SlobberKnocker

SlobberKnocker Lore Master

well done on these gifts. I usually take 500 gold on any new char I make on alt shards and buy a horse and feed it an apple. this makes things more convenient for sure.

anyone try to work the horses skills up yet? wonder if the hp and resists go up a bit.
    Rhiannon likes this.
  23. THP

THP Grand Poobah

was wondering if anyine as worked out the full collection is yet..lol..

card names?? how many names ??..how many colours..i can see 6 yellow red blue green orange pink

plants.....how many types ....i see 4....and how many colours....???

ponies [well horses...shame oppurtunity missed here for a new animal] is ...colours i see ....6...white beige brown orange pink and grey
  24. RaistlinNowhere

RaistlinNowhere Slightly Crazed

But that black & blue horse was from a "black/grey" statue? or is the statue black & blue?
  25. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend

team is spending all their efforts on new cat mount. also, they're going to make it so parties don't have to split for evenly distributed loot, right Mesanna? hmm? ;D jk
  26. Eaerendil

It is from the black/Grey statue. If you are lucky, you get a fantastic black/blue horse. Got one on ATL, would LOV to trade for the same Color on DF.
  27. Yalp of Zento

Yalp of Zento Visitor

I've been spending the morning opening the gift bags and popping horses..

2 accounts on 8 shards... so 112

2 White Venus deed
    1 Vibrant Red Venus Deed
    5 Orange Horses ( 1 lighter orange 4 darker)
    9 Blue Black Horses
    12 Mesanna Cards

* It seems there are 2 different Orange Hues
    *It seems there are 2 different Brown Hues
    *It seems there are 2 different Light Grey Hues
    * It seems there are 3 different Dark Grey Hues (including Blue/Black)
    * It seems there are 4 different Pink Hues
    *It seems there are 3 different Red Hues
  28. Ingstein

Ingstein Journeyman

Ok, what makes the 16th anniversary horses special? Can they be rezzed when killed? Do I need to stable them? Can I summon them anywhere?
  29. Lorddog

Lorddog Babbling Loonie

does the horses change color when you turn them into a horse? I am not understanding why people are poping them to see the orange color rares?

did someone post a pic of the rare orange one?

also, my white fly trap deed shows more as a blue / purple when I placed it.
    Parnoc likes this.
  30. RaistlinNowhere

RaistlinNowhere Slightly Crazed

The orange statues are rare because are most hard to get, after 132 16th bags only got 6 orange ones.
  31. Parnoc

Parnoc Seasoned Veteran

What 2 colors do the Orange ones become when you pop them? Anyone know?
  32. Førsaken_

Førsaken_ Journeyman

Good job me! This was my idea...they can deny it all they want, but I told the head developer to do this over PM. Ha!
    Arrgh likes this.
  33. Cabernay

Cabernay Adventurer

Can you post a pic?
  34. Frarc

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Tjalle likes this.
  35. Frarc

[​IMG]
    Tjalle likes this.
  36. Flutter

Flutter Community Manager: Social Media Staff Moderator Stratics Supporter

XSharders United

I LOVE MY PONIES
    Frarc likes this.
  37. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend

I want to port my horses over to TC w/ char copy but doesn't seem like you can yet :(
  38. Darko

Darko Adventurer

orange.jpg

Is this a rare color horse ?
    Ariana RiverWind likes this.
  39. Eaerendil

I got 2 out of about of 74 chars - so, could be, yes... but there are two hues...
  40. Larisa

Larisa UO Origin News Reporter Staff

Yeah me too...I don't have stable room to pop all my ponies...wow that sounds really weird :/ lol but I have ONE dark grey statuette on Origin that I would love to see if it's the blueish one BUT I HAVE NO ROOM! WISH TO BUY MORE STABLE SLOTS PLEASE!!!! :) lol *sighs*
  41. Cabernay

Cabernay Adventurer

I agree!! Or make all stabled pets use a common stable. So they are "shareable" among all characters on the same shard. That would be best.
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2013
  42. THP

THP Grand Poobah

I wish they were Ponies....Alas u Love your Horses
  43. THP

THP Grand Poobah

wow 8 colours for the plants....which one are the rares forum calling 'the metalic one?'.....mmm guessing 4th from left??
  44. Pawain

Pawain Crazed Zealot

No, it is like a horse once opened. It is bonded and follows you. It didn't axe for me.
  45. Moldy Fishmonger

Moldy Fishmonger Adventurer

I have now found a 5th red one. numbers 33, 133, 233, 333 and 1931. I do believe the 4th one (now 5th one) is the "metallic one".

plants3.png
  46. Adol

Adol Slightly Crazed

Nope... they're ponies. Kill one and look at the name on the corpse; it's a Pony corpse ;) We tested them at the Europa Chicken League fights last night, and although they had tiny damage against each other, and no special attacks that we could see, the loser was definitely a Pony.
  47. Adol

Adol Slightly Crazed

I've not seen anyone post the Maple colours yet; so here are the colours I've seen. Values are from Pincos UI as these are easier to cross reference for people.

[​IMG]

I've managed to trade about 20 bags back to Europa, but many people were sadly swapping in either already opened plants or possibly manipulating the horses inside for what was assumed to be the rares, so I can't predict a reasonable set of odds on rarity from my selection. I did luckily get a white flytrap from opening a deed, but I suspect the real rare is the metallic red, as that has only just been noticed, where as there were quite a few whites about straight away. As for the horses... I suspect that there isn't really a rare colour at all; I know rare pets aren't allowed, according to Europa's old EMs when we've chatted about event design, and there seemed to be quite a few orange and black horses in my bags (4 grey, 3 black, 6 pink, 3 light brown, 1 dark brown, 2 orange)... I could however be wrong, and just lucky with trades, especially as people seem to want the dark blue/black horse more than the orange.
  48. Flutter

Flutter Community Manager: Social Media Staff Moderator Stratics Supporter

XSharders United

Wrong again!
    When they die they even leave a pony corpse.
  49. Tina Small

Tina Small Grand Poobah

4H

These are the Japanese maple colors I've seen in the classic client. (I still haven't been able to get the EC to run, so I can't use Pinco's mod for anything.) I'm not entirely sure that the 2nd and 3rd "brown" ones in the first column are actually different from each other. The middle one seems to me to have a bit more red to it than the bottom one, but could just be my eyes playing tricks on me.

japanese maple 2.jpg

I've collected 315 bags at this point and these are the totals I've seen for names on cards, pony statue colors (have only clicked on a few of them at this point), and types of plants.

CARDS
    27 Bleak
    21 Brutrin
    35 Gryphon
    37 Kyronix
    27 Mesanna
    31 Misk
    30 MrsTroublemaker
    25 Onifrk
    35 Rakban
    22 Rend
    25 Stethun

PONY STATUES
    70 Gray
    69 White
    57 Light Brown
    56 Pink
    48 Dark Brown
    14 Orange

PLANTS
    87 Venus Flytrap (including 4 white ones and 2 of the "1931" red)
    83 Elephant Ear Dieffenbachia
    80 Staghorn Fern
    65 Japanese Maple (including 4 "red frosted" and 7 purple, which kind of seemed to be the least common of the maple colors)
    G.v.P and Eaerendil like this.
  50. Victim of Siege

Victim of Siege Lore Master

V I C

i think i have one on DF that will turn into a blue/black. if you have a mailbox let me know where it is and ill be happy to drop it in there.